[Coco] Unable to run OS-9 02.00.00 Cat. No. 700-2331 (Level_I)on VCC

Wed Aug 29 00:15:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

WHAT???

"EmuDsk & the drive descriptors for emudsk"

What are you talking about?

OS-9 Level I and Level - II original Tandy CoCo OS-9 disks will boot in VCC.

The Level - II disk works just fine as Tandy built it. I just booted it
again and it works just fine. SEE Below.

The Level - I disk DOES BOOT, it just is that typing on the keyboard when
asked for the Date and Time produces nothing!

Plus my last Level - I boot disk also boots and has the same result of the
keyboard not working.

SHF

But I suspect that you want to run OS-9 Level - I.

FTP root at www.rtsi.com

ftp://www.rtsi.com/  "incoming\emulator_images\Disk Images\os9\OS9SYSMR.DSK"

booted but it is Level-II. Mount it in drive 0

Cartridge/FD-502 Configuration "Select Disk Basic"

Configuration/CPU 512K 6309 CPU

Configuration/Keyboard OS-9

Configuration/Display Composite

File/[F9] Hard Reset

Type DOS<CR>

Some of the settings are perhaps not needed, but they just worked.

Again, this disk says Level TWO.

Please let me know if this works.

My Level -I disk will not accept input but it did boot.

I may have to get help from the experts.