[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 114, Issue 37

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 09:18:14 EDT 2012

Diego,

This is wonderful - I saw a lower-res version yesterday, and loved it!
Thank you.

Can I ask for more?

How about multiple large-size versions with just one each of the main
characters? Think of it as a "collection", rather than "family
portrait"; you could have an entire wardrobe of DofD t-shirts, one for
every day of the week. Heh.

Another possibility would be to have bits of the equipment, too - on the
ground, and various sayings in the font/text below:

	"WHY DOES A SPIDER NEED A TORCH...?"

or:

	"ATTACK LEFT, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!"

...with a hallway of Wizards receding in the distance...

There's an almost endless variety you could come up with on these!

Regardless - I too would buy the t-shirt, and other items - if these
were available!

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona