[Coco] John Schuster

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 04:39:28 EDT 2012

Another sad note to our community. Like Gene, I didn't know John personally, but just recently I had been in email contact with John as he had offered me his Coco Eagle keyboard to replace my own, worn out Eagle. He had informed me of his health status in one of our conversations and told me he was getting ready to make his Coco hardware/software available to the list as his health didn't allow him the pleasure of enjoying it anymore and that he would rather see it go to the guys on the list than anywhere.
He will definately be missed here, as like the other members, always willing to help when he could. Slowly we see this list go down in numbers, due not to disinterest, but to the passing of time.

My condolences to John's family and friends,
and fairwell to John, you will be missed, but always remembered.
Bill Pierce.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com