[Coco] Assistance please

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 20:06:42 EDT 2012

sorry about previous post which had no reply content - hitting the reply button changes it to the send button
where a casual swipe near touchpad will launch the reply b4 entering a reply.

anyhow, consider that recently I had a computer with all fans working but the heatsink became quite hot,
resulting in a cpu freeze.  turns out a big buildup of dust on the vanes of the large heat sink and under the
fan itself was effective enough in blocking air flow.  so you may need to disassemble the heat sink and fan
to clean out any blockage.