[Coco] Assistance please

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Aug 24 11:26:35 EDT 2012

On 24 Aug 2012 at 15:13, T. Franklin wrote:

> Just as a kind note...
>
> It's BIOS, not bias. It's short for <B>asic <I>nternal <O>perating <S>ystem.

Sorry about that. I know that and that is what I meant. Considering all that has happened to
me in the past week I am surprised that I can even compose a half intelligible post. With the
impending death of my father I sometimes forget little things. This morning is kind of the first
day in the past week that it is quiet and I can finally relax a bit and try and relieve the stress.
Anyone have any XANAX?

james