[Coco] Assistance please

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Aug 23 17:12:55 EDT 2012

On 23 Aug 2012 at 16:55, Tom Seagrove wrote:

> Clean the heatsink and put new thermal grease between it and the
> processor....

Perfect advice. I grab my air compressor about once every three months and blow put the
case and CPU heat sink. I have a utility that tells me how hot the CPU is. I launch it when I
notice the fan blowing at a unusually high RPMs. After a good cleaning the temps return to a
nice comfortable level.

I lost a CPU because of not cleaning it out once in a while. The darn thing was I was hard
press to find another due to the board being so old. Not going to gothrough that anymore.

james