[Coco] Laptop Saga, 512K Basic

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Aug 23 16:20:17 EDT 2012

On 23 Aug 2012 at 23:32, Mark McDougall wrote:

> On 23/08/2012 11:18 PM, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>
> > After they clear that inventory they will no longer stock them.
>
> Altera MAX3000 & MAX7000 series CPLDs are 5V tolerant.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> |              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it
> |  <http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug>   |   with less resistance!"
>
> --

That I know. For some CPLD stuff that I may want to use around the house I may have to
finally bite the bullet and use one of those. I have Quartus 9.2 now istalled. Altera is a bit
more expensive but if you have to have 5 volt tolerent I/O then you have to pay the price.
Besides the XC 95 series is more than likely going to fade into history.

james