[Coco] Virtual Program Paks

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:28:04 EDT 2012

Bill
My program creates  audio, wav and cas, I'm making it a wav file viewer and editor
Wav also happens to CAS and bin, bas, bas asc, Dat and text
For which recognizes the frequencies following the method of coco ROM
If you want I can help recognize the frequencies and other possibilities
The cassette input is only one bit, just recognize it passes through zero up or down, but seeing those points I can give the frequencies clearly not good with the multiplexing.
it would be best to use some digital analog converter more precision with.
Not if that's what you want
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela