[Coco] "6 chip 6809 board" with 63C09E processor

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 19:33:26 EDT 2012

Hi Jim,
I'm glad someone else is trying their hand at Grant's 6-chip 6809 computer.
Would you like to collaborate on design efforts?  I build the original
design first.  The I started toying around with the address decoding of the
68B50 chip select lines.  Then I put them back to the original $A000, $A001
because I was not able to paste into HyperTerminal and thus into 6809
Extended Basic.  Now I see only garbage in HyperTerminal.  I checked that
A15 is going to CS0 pin 8, A14 to CS2# pin 9 and A13 to CS1 pin 10.  But no
go.  Any Ideas?  Also, Are you going to use a CLPD or use 74LSxx logic after
you get Grant's design running?
Kip