[Coco] 2MB Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3

Sat Aug 18 18:40:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am getting close to building:

 "Inside DISTO's 2-Meg Upgrade Rough-Draft Ver. 1.1.zip" (PDF)

As I just was told how to clean up the scans of the schematics, I have
replaced the original ones with new ones with higher resolution and white
background.

I have removed BOTH of these two files from the pdf.

"Disto 2-meg Memory Upgrade Kit" ("DISTO2mb.pdf")

"Disto 1 meg Upgrade Kit For the CoCo 3" (DISTO1mb.pdf).

A copy of Tony's original post to Delphi is included in the new text.

SHF