[Coco] Lester Hands Lyra Author

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Aug 14 11:49:26 EDT 2012

On Aug 14, 2012, at 10:40 AM, Tom Seagrove <tjseagrove at writeme.com> wrote:

> I have a video of a presentation he made at the Chicago 1988 Rainbowfest.  Can you pass on my email to him and ask he contact me please.....  😊

I was a big fan of Musica 2, and later wished that the engine in Bells & Whistles 2 (Rainbow) could have been incorporated in to Musica.

Later, when Rulaford Research was selling Lester's stuff, I ended up with a modified CoCo MIDI pak (with extra switches and stuff) and other goodies. My first commercially sold software package was a MIDI librarian for the Kawai K1 sold through Rulaford. I had missed earlier chances to get a BBS package sold, and some VIC-20 games before that, so it was very exciting to see my name listed in an ad, along with some Lester Hands stuff.

Good times.

		-- A