[Coco] PAL, GAL, CPLD Programmer Needed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 21:38:42 EDT 2012

Hi All,

After looking at Tony Distefano's 2MEG COCO Memory Upgrade I have decided to
add it to my little 6809 computer.  I also noticed to PAL he used and like
several people on this list have suggested, I'd like to use a PAL, GAL,
and/or CPLD in my current and future projects.  There is only one glitch
though, I can't find a programmer for these devices that is in a price range
that I can afford.  So far, I've versions that cost several thousand $$$$$$!
I'd appreciate it if anyone knows of a device programmer that is available
for the hobbyist, please let me know.  By the way, I check my Willem Device
list totally expecting to find a PAL, GAL or CPLD listed amd unless I
blinked while looking at the list, I did not find one.  Thanks in advance
for any help you can give.

Kip

P.S. Why does this list ad extra CR, LF sequences after every paragraph I
write in emails to the Coco List?