[Coco] Motorola Parts Missing in ExpressPCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 21:38:00 EDT 2012

Hello Fellow PCB Makers,

I am beginning the long arduous task of entering my 6809 Computer into
ExpressPCB to ultimately have a PCB made.  So far however, I have had to
create every Motorola part in ExpressPCB myself as well as the eprom and ram
chips.  It lists absolutely NO Motorola parts whatsoever!  If any of you
have already created ANY parts for ExpressPCB could you all send me a copy
of them off list please.  I would be very grateful.  As you know, if you
have had to create any parts in ExpressPCB, it takes a while and really
slows down the creation process of drawing the schematics.  I have noticed
that ExpressPCB is used by many of the creators of the 6809 projects I have
researched when I was deciding on what type of project to do as my first
6809 experiment.  I wonder if there is a depot of sorts where everyone can
upload the parts they've created for ExpressPCB.  If not, does anyone have
any ideas as to where such an ExpressPCB Parts Depot could be hosted? Thanks
again in advance for any help you can give. J

Kip