[Coco] Gidday Fellow coconuts. This will be an interesting read for ya :)

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 12 00:33:33 EDT 2012

This link will direct you too the patent for the RMS motorola chip that was to be used in the coco deluxe mode but never eventuated and we got instead the coco 3 with the GIme chip instead.

http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/4626839.html

I had to skip over 350 plus pages to find this little Gem of information concerning the fabled RMS chipset :)

Enjoy the read coconutz, I know I have. How similar the Gime features are to this impressive chip design. Best part was this chip could be used with a MC6809E or MC68000 cpu.

laters

Briza