[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2012 Introduces LogiCall V7 for CoCo

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Aug 10 01:20:27 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 12:58:07PM -0500, Robert Hermanek wrote:
> I was not at the cocofest, so did not see this product--I'd like to know
> more though.  Want to post a short description of what it does, or perhaps
> a link to the PDF of the manual?

GCCC's articles about it have been remarkably confusing (I'm not
even clear on rather or not it's CoCo3 only), but it's apparently a
menu-driven disk manager like xtgold or fileman or Color FOG or
whatever... it's big point is that it's a disk/file manager for BASIC
that speaks drivewire.  And that in itself might make it worth picking
up.

There was apparently something called "logicall" on the Sinclair 2068
that Swoger based this off of, but I'm not sure if it's something from
Sinclair or something Swoger wrote and then ported to the CoCo or
what.

So I'm also interested, but very confused.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard