[Coco] CocoDskUtil Error 0 Repaired an New setup in english

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:18:09 EDT 2012

Achieve catch the error 0 of the installation of the program, giving this error for new users, it does not send a file in the installation package (my mistake) (SSubTmr6.dll)
On this occasion I have it setup a small improvement program now in English, and a small manual that explains a little installation in English.
Soon in cococoding
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela