[Coco] 2MB Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3

Mon Aug 6 21:04:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am getting an increasing number of requests for the "DISTO Inside the 2MB
Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3".

I have cleaned up the scans and they are now black on white and printed out
great. Well to my new "Six Million Dollar Man" (Lee Majors) eyes (~ $5,000
extra).

I tried to create a PDF and the file size increased 5 times. Not good.

So, for now the HTM and png versions are the way to go.

I will add the zip to my webpage and announce it perhaps by tomorrow. (532
KB)

A more permanent place is perhaps in the works.

SHF