[Coco] 2MB Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3

Sun Aug 5 18:53:35 EDT 2012

>> Gene, you have looked at this before I remember. Maybe you can remember
>> where I uploaded it.
>>
>> SHF
>
> Sorry Stephen, I don't. At 70+ the short term memory is starting to go.
>
> Cheers, Gene
> --

Hi,

Well, there has been progress in making the schematics easier on the eyes,
if I had uploaded it before then a new upload will be in order soon.

In any case, people should expect to print them out onto paper. Zooming in
and then panning around was what I finally realized was making reading them
on computer screens not useful.

DISTO's 1 meg memory upgrade kit schematics are part of "DISTOSchem.pdf" in
"coco/MANUALS/DISTO/". No text for any of his products in that pdf.

Mine is starting to go also, but my eyes went first. Now fixed.

SHF