[Coco] 2MB Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3

Sun Aug 5 13:27:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

It's more than 2 Meg that OS-9 cannot use as regular memory.

I do not have a link for the 8 Meg experiment, it has been so long that
those pages may be off-line. The creator has not posted here for a very long
time. (Not Sock Master) VCC has support but I have not tried it.

DISTO manuals are in coco/MANUALS/DISTO/ but I do not see the "DISTO inside
2 Meg" book there.

And I cannot find it on RTSI either. Anyone know if it is online?

As I was the person who scanned it, I may have to upload it again somewhere.

Does anyone have the DISTO "Schematic Drafting Processor" package?

That and a few of the other DISTO manuals there are new to me.

SHF

news:8CF413C2A0B4518-168C-1F84E at webmail-d022.sysops.aol.com...