[Coco] Crazy Ebayer in Argentina thinks Coco carts are Gold!

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Sun Aug 5 08:25:44 EDT 2012

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/Computers-Tablets-Networking-/58058/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_sac=1&_ssn=christian723&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Hope this link works ok but if/when it disappears its a link to an ebay seller in Argentina who is trying to sell coco game carts for $125 – $135 US EACH! Games like Soko-ban, Rampage, Downland, MindRoll, and Football II.

All I can say is “Oy vay!”

On a similar note, where I live we have a local game store that does sell used and retro games although I call it a “museum” because the prices are 2 to 3 times ebay BINS and nothing ever sells. Anyway they have 3 coco carts which must have come in recently - all $40 each – Dungeons of Daggorath, Androne, and wait for it – Spectaculator