[Coco] Changed to BitDefender

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 07:22:21 EDT 2012

Hey Guys,

I changed to BitDefender Internet Security 2013 for my Internet Security
package yesterday and it seems as if all is well.  It even uninstalled the
entire AVG installation.  I installed both versions of Coco Disk Utility
Pack into separate directories and they both installed fine.  V1.1.3 even
had English dialog boxes which surprised me! There was a dialog box at the
very beginning which was so quick I couldn't even see what it was.  So, thus
endeth the peril of the CocoDskUtil saga.  Hurray!  I apologize for all the
fuss, but I do appreciate everyone stepping in to help.  I'll finally be
able to see into all the virtual floppies I have strode all over my hard
drives in my Laptop.  I've got three installed including one in my DVDROM
drive port.  I call it a port because I found out that I could unscrew one
screw and the drive slides right out.  I bought a hard drive caddy which
slides right in - 3TB online total all inside the case!  I love it!  See you
guys later. J Take care.

Kip