[Coco] CoCoDskUtil V1.1.3 install messages, translate from Spanish to English.

Fri Aug 3 22:18:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

He does have such a capability in CoCoDskUtil, it's in the Options/Language
menu for the program.

What the OP was complaining about was the installer messages, something that
I suspect must be selected by hand when building the install package.

Luis appears to be busy and perhaps having too much CoCo fun with his other
programs that he missed this.

I am working trying to not bother him allowing him to respond when he has
the time and is interested.

We can build English instructions in the meantime to help ourselves do the
install.

I forget if all the various versions installer messages were in Spanish.

SHF