[Coco] Virus 'IDP.Program.D1B0A5C0' Detected In'CocoDiskUtilityPack v1.0.10.Zip' During Install

Thu Aug 2 23:33:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

About CoCoDskUtil:

a correction, I got V1.1.3 direct from Luis and uploaded it to Aaron's
server.

Luis uploaded V1.0.10 himself to Aaron's server.

Luis could not upload V1.1.3 because his password had expired.

V1.0.10 I had used to look at ~ 150 DECB disks on RTSI and I have it
installed on three computers. So no problem.

After you have been around a while you will have gained more CoCo history
and know the players.

SHF