[Coco] New version CocodskUtil

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu Aug 2 16:40:27 EDT 2012

On Aug 2, 2012, at 11:55 AM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That's a good result, a much better one than I get with IE 9 where scroll bars appear when it gets too narrow. Part of the text stays alongside.
>
> I think that going to a linear longer page may be better. I did like the text along side of the graphic but that is causing most of my problems. I wonder what the Web Page width is, I can set paper width and layout shows me exact ally what will get printed.

I really haven't worked much with html/browsers but don't they open a page to a default size/width unless specified otherwise in the html?

> Thanks for taking the time.
Not a problem. Thanks for putting the stuff up.

> But a question, will you be running CoCoDskUtil on a Mac?

Well, I don't know. Is there a compiled version for OSX? I could try it in
crossover/wine bottler to run the Windows program. Technically I do have VMware Fusion (emulator),
 but no Windows OS available to install even if I wanted to dual-boot or emulate it. The best
I can do is wine bottler or some such thing. If you like I could try it out, but if so, I'd appreciate it if you
could give me an idea what you wanted tested, that kind of thing.

Dean