[Coco] [Color Computer] HD63C09EP

Mon Apr 30 18:33:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

Hello and welcome back Stephen Disney (SP)? NOT!

I hope not!!!! He took much money for H63B09EP chips and just disappeared.

So many people may be very wary.

SHF

-----------------------------

"Camillus Blockx" <camillus_b_58-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
wrote in message
news:1335816147.67457.YahooMailNeo at web113404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com...
Hi coco hackers

I found some sources for the 68B09E replacement.

The pin compatible faster cpu HD63C09EP for all coco systems..

I was wondering who would be interested to have one or more.

Let me know asap, so I can make the order.

I`m still negotiating with the source but try to have them as much as $10 a
piece.

The more I order the cheaper they get.

So let's hear from you guys ( or girls )

cba01