[Coco] Potential virus

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Apr 27 16:45:57 EDT 2012

Hi all;

In playing around clamav (antivirus for linux, database updated at least
daily), I am getting a hit on the Nitros9/Getting started with NitrOS9.doc
file that has been present since at least 3.2.6, so I have quite a few
copies of it.  According to the credits that came either from Boisy's
machine, or Brians.

I've read the file using LibreOffice Writer, and it mostly looks good to
me, but those of you maintaining your Nitros9 source distribution on either
windows or a Mac, might want to take a good hard look at your machines to
see if I have a False Positive.

There was also a hit in the acroread directory, and it screamed loudly
about the Google-Toolbar-installer.exe.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Q: Why is Microsoft's Product Support a failure?
A: Because Microsoft needs a Support Group instead.