[Coco] More update to The Coco Music Site

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 24 21:43:19 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 09:38:29 PM Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Bill Pierce wrote:
> > I've been playing about 40 years myself. I was in 3 different bands
> > that actually paid the bills and let me enjoy being home. I play in
> > spurts now as carpel tunnel has wrecked havock on my hands and
> > wrists. The guitar work you heard was done within the last year or
> > so. I can play about 1-2 hours before the pain gets to me, so you can
> > say I really "feel the burn" when I play :-)
>
> Ouch, that's awful.  I have aches and pains from time to time, but I
> think it's more a matter of being on the far side of 60 than tendon
> damage.
>
> Steve

I hear that Steve, but then I am just one of many here who've had 70+
calendars thrown away since they first wailed.

Some mornings its hardly worth it to gnaw thru the straps and get up.

My advice to some youngster fussing about his aches & pains is that he
should do all he can to keep from growing old as its definitely not for
wimps.  We'll see what Grandpa Jim has to say about it I expect. ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Hideously disfigured by an ancient Indian curse?

		WE CAN HELP!

Call (511) 338-0959 for an immediate appointment.