[Coco] More update to The Coco Music Site

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 19:32:12 EDT 2012

I've been playing about 40 years myself. I was in 3 different bands that actually paid the bills and let me enjoy being home. I play in spurts now as carpel tunnel has wrecked havock on my hands and wrists. The guitar work you heard was done within the last year or so. I can play about 1-2 hours before the pain gets to me, so you can say I really "feel the burn" when I play :-)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com