[Coco] Storm damage

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 24 14:58:13 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 02:54:34 PM John T Chasteen did opine:

> Hi Gene
> Be sure your electrical service entrance is grounded and
> your telephone service is grounded at the entrance to your home.
> The electrical supply stores sell "Lightning Protectors " that can be
> mounted in your service cabinet.
>
> John

Service is both well NEC style grounded, and replaced about 5 years back.
Telco is on cable, enters at the other end of the house and has an arrestor
and ground rod.

In that regard, I think I am fairly compliant other than the cable should
be coming in near the service so they could share a common ground.  But I
can't move either very economically.