[Coco] New Coco Music page added

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 01:14:48 EDT 2012

Thanks Steve, I've got some coming that's gonna blow people's minds that they were done on a coco. Plus, I'm thinking seriously of doing some new sequencing. I haven't sequenced on the Coco in almost 20 years. Working on these file has reminded me of how much fun I had doing it. The thing about doing new sequences is that I can apply 20 years of experience of sequencing on pro pc stuff. As I tweak and in some cases, correct these files, I've come to realise that there's a lot of power in Ultimuse III that I never explored. I have a few songs that I think would really take the Coco & Ultimuse to the max... OK... I convinced myself... I'm going to do it!!!

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com