[Coco] Drivewire & Linux

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Apr 18 21:00:28 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 08:58:30 PM Bill did opine:

>  I saw that DriveWire was compatible with Linux, but I don't see the
> software for Linux anywhere. Did I miss it?

One of the advantages of a .jar file.  It runs on ANY java-1.5 or newer
JRE.  IOW, no special linux version, and it works fine here on a PCLOS-2012
box.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Win98 is called Win98 because it will take 98 years until the next version
will be released - it was announced for 1999...