[Coco] Mac & Drivewire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:03:24 EDT 2012

google for "usb to serial adapter" and you will get more results than
you need.  They cost $10-$20 and generally work fine.  Some older ones
could have trouble if not carefully configured and matched with
specific drivers, but modern models seem more more resilient to
various user "techniques".

you will want to make sure Apple provides at least java 1.5 for your
old mac if you're thinking about DW4.  DriveWire 3 can run on older
macs.