[Coco] IDE Zip 100 drive - small HDs

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Fri Apr 13 10:55:02 EDT 2012

Anyone have a need for one of these? I also have four disks to go with
it. I'd like $20 for it, will pay shipping in the 48 states. It will
cost me near half what I'm asking to ship, but that's about the going
price for one ($10 + $7-10 to ship). Working pull.

I've got a couple  smaller (4.3 & 6 GB) IDE hard drives if anyone is
interested. $15 each, includes shipping -- will send both for $25.

Doubt anyone is interested in these, but hate to toss them in the dump.
I figured if anyone needs/wants this "vintage" stuff it would be someone
here...

Want it all? I'll put it all in a box for $40.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine