[Coco] decode update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:29:48 EDT 2012

Hi Willard,

It seems I will be able to come online more frequently than I first thought,
though still not for too long at a stretch. I am thankful that I am able to
even plug my computer in, so being able to get online is a greater blessing.
:)

I seem to always be one step away from losing everything, though this time
it looks like a more permanent solution to my dilemna is in the works and
will work out for me. Given that, it won't be much longer and I will finally
be stable. I have not given up hope of making it to the CoCoFest this year,
and am fervently striving to accomplish that task.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
http://cococoding.com/wayne/
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com