[Coco] NitrOS9 Machine Language

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 02:23:07 EDT 2012

Is there a list somewhere, that gives the os9 system calls, entry conditions, exit results for M/L? None of the manuals seem to give a good listing for M/L. Most explain the Basic09 and "C" usages. I know how to make the basic calls but can't seem to find info on stuff like, what regs to load for what parms. and such. Example... the GPload, how do I tell OS9 where the data list is? I know how to send the command string.. but where do I put the actual contents? It's not just this call, but several others. I thought there used to be a good listing for M/L somewhere but can't remember where.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com