[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:04:24 EDT 2012

He need to try it for himself...the whole "week of use" thing is not definitive at all, neither is all of the posts on the web about these problems, neither is the successful read/write of these same disks for YEARS after being formatted by a 1.2mb drive as some of us, including myself, have experienced..

The truth is he wont know until he tries it...    kinda like tires on a car, your mileage may vary