[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 1 02:18:21 EDT 2012

I thought there was a reduce write current signal on some of the drives.
Does anyone know how that was used ?
I remember writing to some high density 1.2MByte floppies but could not
erase them.

I have some WD279X chips. If you run them with a 2.4MHz clock in 8" mode
perhaps they could be used to write high density 1.2MB drives. You'd
have to build a 6809 board or wire wrap something.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent