[Coco] Midwest VCF

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 27 16:50:33 EDT 2011

On Tuesday, September 27, 2011 04:44:07 PM Brian G did opine:

> On 9/27/2011 10:09 AM, Mark Marlette wrote:
> > Gene,
> >
> > Do you still have the Elf?
>
> <I deleted the rest of the text>
> If anyone is interested in the Cosmac ELF check out this site.
> http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm
> Have fun

Not there, Brian.  He says at the bottom of the page that he is out of pc
boards and doesn't have plans to make any more.  Now, if the gerber files
could be downloaded, it might make a nice exercise for my milling machine.
Sadly, they are not.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Cats are smarter than dogs.  You can't make eight cats pull a sled through
the snow.