[Coco] Announce: OpenCoCo.net

Wes Gale sysadmin at coco3.com
Sat Sep 24 11:21:33 EDT 2011

Steve,

There was a rather large file in the docs folder (TooldShed.pdf).  I
have removed it from the repository since it exists elsewhere (in the
Docs and Files sections of the project) and it is generated from the DOC
file anyway.

The ToolShed and Mamou DOC files are still there and a bit large, so
your checkout will pause there for a bit.  I just did a fresh check-out
and it did not take very long.

Wes