[Coco] Announce: OpenCoCo.net

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Sep 24 10:10:53 EDT 2011

On Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:08:43 AM Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Wes Gale wrote:
> > A few projects have been created to date, and there are more still to
> > be added (myself at least!).  Please come have a look, even if you
> > are not a developer as the latest releases can be downloaded by
> > anyone.
> >
> > Join or create a project, all are welcome (encouraged).
> >
> > http://www.opencoco.net
>
> Wes,
>
> FYI, I am unable to complete an SVN checkout of toolshed.  It chugs
> along for a bit, but dies when it gets to the "doc" subdirectory.
> Tried 2x with same result.
>
> Steve

And my password for my login name doesn't work.  And I ran out of wall to
write passwords on a decade ago.  I registered about 2 weeks ago IIRC.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
mophobia, n.:
	Fear of being verbally abused by a Mississippian.