[Coco] SuperBoard Update, was Status, anyone?

William Tello billyt63 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:07:08 EDT 2011

I'm in this for the long haul, Mark.  I trust your judgement and as I said at
the very beginning, years ago, when I sent you my deposit, I'll be happy to
fully purchase the best product you have created WHENEVER it is ready.  I'm
very patient and I appreciate everything you guys are doing for the Color
Computer scene.  Keep working on it until you are satisfied you have a
finished product.  I wish you all the best in your business and in your life.