[Coco] Offer: Storm wet CoCo stuff

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 16:17:01 EDT 2011

OK John,  I just asked because of that very thing.  I used to live in Europe years ago.   I know exactly where you are.  My dad used to live in Chattanooga a couple decades ago.   So that wouldnt be bad at all.  I live near St Louis, MO (not too far from the end of I-24)  I would look foreward to whatever you might want to send my way.  I am in particular neeed of the disk drive and controller if nothing else.  Just let me know what it would cost to ship them when you get your clearances and we can work it out.

Thanks again and thanks for the reply.

Pat W.