[Coco] Returning a string to basic ?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:41:49 EDT 2011

Phill,

thinking more on that....

You could have the user create a suitable sized string variable, then use
VARPTR to find out where it is, and using INTCNV to pass the address to your
code. Your code can then write to the string memory, and perhaps signal the
user programme by sending a value using GIVABF.

Sorry, my BASIC/assembler is a bit rusty, since I'm almost totally OS9 now.

Another $0.02 + GST

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia