[Coco] Assembler question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 15 11:54:58 EDT 2011

On Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:46:47 AM Helio Emery Jr. did opine:

> Hi Gene, thanks for the tip.And sorry for taking so long for me to
> respond, I was stucked with some things in my job and wasn't looking
> personal e-mails for a while. I really liked your tip, but didn't know
> where to find krnp3 and krnp4 for the OS-9 Level 1, v2.00 I'm using.Can
> you direct me? Thanks,Helio  > From: gheskett at wdtv.com

Helio:  I went back to the sourceforge page to double check that I was
telling you right, and discovered there are not any SSDD images being built
except for Dragons, so the minimum drive is a Double Sided Double Density,
or DSDD.  If your drives are the Texas Peripheral's with only one real
head, they will be your roadblock.  Sorry.  But that also shows the upgrade
needed.

See this page:
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Main_Page>
Which has 99% of the step by step stuff.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
  I'm proud of my humility.