[Coco] DriveWire3 Problem

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Sep 8 12:23:44 EDT 2011

On 09/08/2011 10:55 AM, johnchasteen.2 at juno.com wrote:
> Hi Coco Folks
>
> I have been having trouble trying to get Drivewire3 working correctly
> When I replaced my Microsoft System 7 notebook with a VISTA system
> notebook
> The COM 3, COM4 ports were available.

Hi John,

Is there a particular reason you want to use the Drivewire3 server
instead of Drivewire 4?  I think Drivewire 3 was developed before the
days of Windows 7, but Drivewire 4 is currently under development and
offers many more features, including networking.  I don't know for
certain that moving to Drivewire 4 will solve your problem, but you
never know.

Also, it is a little clear to me whether you are saying you have
switched from Vista to Windows 7, or the other way around.

JCE