[Coco] replacement switch for mpi.

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:52:21 EDT 2011

This one looks like it might come close - I don't have anything here to
measure the lead spacing on the MPI PCB I have here at work...

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity-Alcoswitch/STS2400PC04/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtHXLepoqNyVfLU05P6GyKvU%2fdH%2fhg%2fYQw%3d

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...