[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC Emulator - Switching WorkingDirectories

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 4 23:17:02 EDT 2011

Apparently, David Keil closed his site as the URL
(http://www.discover-net.net/~dmkeil/) now returns a 404 not found error.

Fortunately, you can find David Keil's emulators for the Coco 2 and the Coco
3 on my site at:

http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/Emulators/

Guillaume

"Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com> a
écrit dans le message de news:834FD88EAFB0476F822496473230021D at Shasta...