[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC Emulator - Switching WorkingDirectories

Sun Sep 4 19:58:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

I did find a download link and discovered that it is a MSDOS program.

I will use johncollyer's 6309 emulator as I am familiar with Jeff and John's
emulators (MSDOS) and it will meet my needs just fine.

(John's emulator is available on RTSI)

ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/john%20collyer/

or

ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/johncollyer_website.zip

Now if someone would reply to my recent post asking for where the
instructions for putting Windows 98 SE on a USB stick are, they were posted
in the last year but I did not save them.

That is the best OS to run MSDOS programs on.

Thanks for your searches.

I will stick with VCC as I can run it on my Vista laptop and perhaps even my
new W7 64 Bit one, even if I have to use XP mode it will surely run there.

SHF