[Coco] Today - CoCoCoCo with William Barden Jr.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:49:18 EDT 2011

Final warning, I hope we don't get any "oh darn I forgot"s this time
:)  The conference is today, at 10pm eastern, about 9 hours from now.

It's not too late to sign up.  You can either send me your skype
username in advance (in which case you will get a call from the
conference when it starts) or you can call "spogbiper" at about the
right time and I'll add you to the conference in progress.  You do not
have to be "on time", it is fine to call in at any point during the
approx hour long conference or the (sometimes much longer), off the
record chat that happens afterwards.

If you've ever signed up or attended before, just have skype online
and you'll get a call when we start.