[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC Emulator - Switching WorkingDirectories

Sun Sep 4 02:48:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

> Do you really need to do that? It is very easy to mount disk images or
> change the operating parameters for VCC on the fly.

Thanks for reminding me.

I had forgotten that the VHD can be switched easily in VCC just like disk
images. No fixed name so several different ones can be available.

Also my test of renaming folders to get a clean new VCC install failed due
to an error on my part, I did not use the original clean VHD so I thought it
had failed upon seeing my additions present.

Trying again, this time it worked.

My possible test cases I have also reduced because of my uncertainty that
R63 (6309 Version of RMA) may not be in use by anyone in "C". I thought of
too many reasons why not to plan any testing. Please tell me if I am wrong.

> FYI: Your posting is full of non-ASCII characters and essentially
> impossible to read from a Unix/Linux mail client.

I traced that to my replying to a Yahoo [Color Computer] list reply and
doing a lot of clean out of Yahoo boiler plate stuff (Formatted e-mail).
Apparently Yahoo only handles formatted replies to [Color Computer] if you
keep it's junk intact. My original post to [Color Computer] was plain text.

Sorry.

In any case, John's 6309 emulator is the one I would use under MSDOS as I am
familiar with it.

SHF